Don’t Allow Flies to spoil your business!
- Flies contaminate food
- Flies can spread diseases
- Flies breed quickly
- Flies affect the image of your business
- Flies WILL cost you money if not taken care of
What can Quality Commercial Pest Control do for you?
We will customize a program using an integrated pest management approach for your facility that will give you the best possible control. We will use a combination of exclusion, good housekeeping practices, good sanitation, eradication, and monitoring to ensure that your facility is kept under control. We have a wide variety of programs using chemical and non-chemical methods tailored to each facility.
What methods work the best?
Every facility is different, and based on your needs we may recommend some of the following methods:
WS-85 Wall Sconce
The WS-85 wall sconce is a decorative Gold Vein, or White wall mount light trap. The stylish design combines a V-Shape wall conce light and an adhesive board. Flying insects are attracted to the ultraviolet light and captured on a replacable adhesive board inside the sconce. Position 5-6 feet above the floor.
- 24 hour, non-chemical silent trapping
- Black, Gold Vein or White Finish
- Disposable 4″ x 16″ adhesive panel
- Covers 900 sq. ft (25 lineal ft.)
- 15 watts of high intensity U.V. insect attraction
- UL listed, 115v/60hz, with 6′ cord
- FDA and USDA accepted under current code
- Dimensions: 24″L x 10″H x 5″D
FlyWeb Fly Light
The FlyWeb Fly light is designed for indoor use wherever there are flying pests. The FlyWeb attracts flying insects by using an energy-efficient 9-watt U.V. light. Flying insects are drawn to the U.V. light and trapped on the web-like adhesive glue card. Its compact size makes it perfect to hide while is still does the job of ridding your space of flying pests. Remove the protective coating on the adhesive board, insert it into the unit and the trap is set. All you need is an electrical outlet – plug it in.
FlyWeb Fly Light features:
- 24 hour, non chemical silent trapping
- Light Grey Finish
- Easy to replace, disposable 3″ x 5″ adhesive panel
- Covers 600 sq. ft. (20 lineal ft.)
- 9-watt energy-efficient U.V. insect lamp
- UL Approved and easy to use. Just plug into any 110v outlet. No tools required.
- Dimensions: 3.5″W x 10.5″H x 1.75″D
Insect Light Traps (ILT’s) are an important non-insecticidal method to control flying insects. ILT’s attract flying insects by using Ultra-Violet light. Flying insects are drawn by the U.V. light and are either trapped on adhesive glue panels or electrocuted on an electrified grid. ILT’s work 24-hours a day, seven days a week. ILT’s catch a variety of flying insects including house flies, bottle flies, yellow jackets, moths and beetles that contaminate food, affect our health, and are irritating. ILT’s are the best continuous tool for flying insect control, working 24- hours a day, 365 days a year.
Mechanical / Other Treatments
- Drain Gels
- Automatic Aerosal Dispensers
- Catch N Pitch Fly Traps
- Fly Lures
- Bait /Gels
- Fly Spot Program
There is a wide variety of methods we can use on your facility to rid you flies. See your Account Manager for more details on the methods that could be used that best fit your facility.
There are many things to keep under control while running your business, and perhaps one of the most important is the overall sanitation of your facility. Thorough cleaning with the right cleansers, degreasers, and microbials can make all the difference. Your account manager will reccommend many products that we sell to assist you in keeping your facility in tip top shape. Some of these include:
- Drain Cleansers
- Surface Cleansers
- Multi Purpose Cleansers
- Bio remediation
- Odor Control
The most important part of any fly program is monitoring the equipment and treatments as often as necessary.
All Insect Light Traps are checked monthly and glue boards are replaced. All bulbs are replaced on an as needed basis.
- Proper evaluation each service to ensure that placement needs haven’t changed, and whether or not alternate methods or additional equipment is needed.
Would you like to learn more about our services?